SL50-ACC06 Sinking Silicone Enclosure
SL50-ACC06 Silicone Protective Enclosure
The lowest cost waterproof enclosure for the SL50 series miniature data loggers available in either packs of five or packs of ten.
The SL-ACC06 is constructed from neutral coloured silicone. This produces a lightweight, two part enclosure that protects the data logger at pressures up to 0.5 Bar or depths of 5m.
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to +140°C
- Dimensions : Diameter 22.5mm, Length 25.0mm
- Weight : 5g excluding data logger
- Protection : Up to 0.5 Bar or 5m submersion
- Response Time In Water : 63% Step Change: 90 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 243 Seconds
- Response Time In Air : 63% Step Change: 270 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 545 Seconds
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The enclosure may be reused many times but the actual number of times depends upon many factors such as the temperature, the liquid type and the duration. Each time before use, we advise you carefully inspect the cap for signs of damage and if in doubt, discard.
Diameter 22.5mm, Length 25.0mm Weight: 5g excluding data logger
Please note, this item is not suitable for use in vacuum applications or in silicone oil. Please use SL50-ACC01