SL50-ACC08 Floating Silicone Enclosure
SL50-ACC08 Silicone Protective Enclosure
The coloured waterproof enclosure which is slightly larger than the SL50-ACC06 is ideal for all of the SL50 series miniature data loggers. Being blue and neutral, the SL50-ACC08 is easier to spot when mixed with product and the blue handle makes the bung easier to remove. Please note, unlike the SL50-ACC06, which sinks in liquid, the SL50-ACC08 floats in liquid.
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to +140°C
- Dimensions : Diameter 22.5mm, Length 55.0mm
- Weight : 5g excluding data logger
- Protection : Up to 0.5 Bar or 5m submersion
- Response Time In Water : 63% Step Change: 90 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 243 Seconds
- Response Time In Air : 63% Step Change: 270 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 545 Seconds
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Diameter 21.6mm, Length 55.0mm
Supplied in packs of five or ten, price shown are for a pack containing five or ten enclosures.
Please note, this item is not suitable for use in vacuum applications. Please use the SL50-ACC01.