SL54M Miniature Temperature & Humidity Data Logger With Magnetic Holder
The SL54M is a low cost, miniature, temperature and relative humidity data logger. It is a self contained and self powered with the ability to record up to 8,000 data points. The SL54M can operate in a temperature range of -10°C to +50°C and up to 100%RH. The SL54M-A is identical to the SL54M but with an improved relative humidity accuracy of ±2% and is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Facilities Management
- Humidity Sensitive Products in Storage
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically two years at +30°C with a 10 minute sample rate, See detailed battery life calculator for more information
- Measuring Range : -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +185°F), 0 to 100%RH
- Accuracy : ±0.5°C from -10°C to +70°C, ±5%RH for the SL54M, ±2%RH for the SL54M-A
- Resolution : 0.5°C in low resolution mode, 0.07°C in high resolution mode, 0.04%RH
- Sample Rate : 2 seconds to 24 hours, 2 seconds to 1 minute in 5 second steps, 1 minute to 1 hour in 1 minute steps, 1 hour to 24 hours in 1 hour steps
- Number of Readings Stored : The total memory is 8,192 readings. If low resolution mode is selected 4,096 temperature readings and 4,096 humidity readings. If high resolution mode selected, 2,048 temperature and 2, 048 humidity readings.
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Response Time : Response times in moving air, 63% time constant, Temperature: 1 Min 29 Seconds, Relative Humidity: 3 Min 44 Seconds, 10-90 % time constant, Temperature: 2 Min 50 Seconds, Relative Humidity: 9 Min 54 Seconds
- Waterproofing : Due to the vent required to allow humidity measurement, this device is not considered waterproof and care should be taken to avoid moisture ingress.
- Delayed Start : Yes, you can specify a time and date to start logging up to 1 year in advance with one minute resolution
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions : 62mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Warranty : 1 Year
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The SL50-INTERFACE Button Reader interfaces to the USB port of a PC and is totally compatible with the user friendly, TempIT-LITE operating software which enables the logger to be set up and the data read and displayed in graphical format. Data can be stored and retrieved at a later time. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-PRO which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, email graphs and automated MKT Calculations etc. The TempIT software also automatically calculates dew point from the measured temperature and relative humidity readings.
The SL54M and SL54M-A also calculate dew point and absolute humidity.
The USB Interface lead and software are not included with this miniature temperature and humidity data logger but you can find details of these below.