SPYDAQ-1000-CLOUD Base Station
- Spydaq Base Station With GPRS Connectivity
- Power : Battery / Mains: 10-28VDC Supplied with 100/230VAC mains adaptor
- Ports : USB. Used for configuration via SPYCONFIG and data analysis using SPYMONITOR-LOCAL
- Alarms : Audio, LED, Contact Closure / Relay (1A @ 24VDC)
- LED Indicators : 1 per transmitter indicating transmission received and / or alarm condition
- LCD Display : 4 line, 20 character displaying system and alarm data as well as real time values
- Antenna Diversity : Selects the strongest signal from 2 antennas
- Receiver Frequency : 433MHz split into 4 sub bands. 868MHz and 915MHz available for use in Europe / United States
- Dimensions : 240mm x 185mm x 45mm Excluding Aerials, 240mm x 185mm x 150mm Including Aerials
- Operating Temperature Range : -10°C to +40°C
- Material : ABS
- Warranty : 3 Years
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
SL1000-CLOUD Base Station
Spydaq base station with cloud connectivity.
This base station receives the signals from the transmitters, checks the data is correct but instead of saving the readings on a local computer, the SPYDAQ-1000-CLOUD base station uses the mobile telephone network to send the readings direct to our secure servers. This eliminates the need to have a local computer and any software running. Access to the data is via our password protected Internet Portal and can be access from any Internet enabled device. There is also a dedicated mobile interface.
The base station has LED indicators along the front panel that flash either red or green depending on alarm state. There is also an audible alarm to attract attention. The LCD display on the top of the base station shows received values as well as system information. On the rear of the base station is a push button to cycle through the various menu options, alarm relay that can be connected to a light pole, klaxon or similar device. There is a USB port for connection to a computer that would run our SPYCONFIG software and would be used to configure the base station. There is also the BNC connectors for the two receiving antennas. These are used for our antenna diversity algorithm that selects the aerial with the strongest signal, therefore improving reliability of the radio signal. A mains power supply is also included.
This base station should be used if the system is to send readings direct to our secure servers and you want to use an Internet enabled device to view the readings.