tempmate-S1 Single Use USB Temperature Data Logger
The latest version of the tempmate-S1 is now here! It is still small, light, waterproof and in a food safe wrapper, but has a number of significant improvements, such as:
- Improved accuracy from +/-0.5C to +/-0.2C
- Increased battery life from 110 days to a minimum of 200 days (depending on sample rate)
- Increased data capacity from 16,000 to 31,200 measurements
- NFC enabled technology meaning calibration validation certificate is stored on the data logger and can be downloaded when needed
- Made from recycled plastics
- Data can be uploaded to the tempmate cloud and can be accessed and downloaded from anywhere in the world
- The tempmate-S1 can be customised to your requirements within 48 hours
- Password protection on each device is available
- Temperature Sensitive Goods In Transit
- Cold Chain
- Clinical Trials
- Monitor Plants In Transit
- Log Duration: 200 Days
- Recording Option: Single Use
- Shelf Life: 24 months from production. Minimum 18 months on delivery. Please contact us if longer shelf life is required.
- Waterproof: IP67 = Protected against solid objects like dust and sand, and it has been tested to work after being submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of 1m in water.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C
- Sample Rate: 10 Minutes as standard (others available on request)
- Number of Readings Stored: 31,200
- Reusable Memory When Full: No
- Alarm Type: Single high & low alarms. Alarm setpoints specified at the time of order if required. If alarm setpoints are not specified, no alarms will be generated.
- Time & Date Format: All readings are stored in GMT irrespective of timezone.
- Weight: 15.2g
- Dimensions: 88mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Response Time (T90): 3 minutes in air
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The tempmate-S1 single use USB temperature data logger is ideal for monitoring the temperature of cold supply chain shipments that are in transit. Recordings are started by pressing the start button. The data logger is then placed inside the carton and despatched. At the receiving end, the temperature data logger is taken from the package and removed from the protective wrapper. It is placed into the USB slot on a computer and the PDF file is available as if it was on a memory stick. No interface cables or software are required. Compliant to BS EN 12830:2018. Labelling per IATA's dangerous goods regulations is not required for tempmate-S1 temperature data loggers.
tempmate-S1 single use USB temperature data loggers are available individually or in packs of 5, 10, 20, 60 or 100pcs. These are available ex-stock and can be dispatched the same working day if the order is received by 12 noon.