Cadmus Flying Lead Sensor - Low Temperature
CADMUS-PROBE-17-J flying lead temperature sensor. 3m long x 1mm diameter flying lead with 75mm x 6mm sheath. Ideal for passing door seals on fridges and freezers. Terminated with jack plug to insert directly into the Cadmus CTX-203 or CTX-213 wifi data loggers.
- Fridge & Freezer Monitoring
- -80°C Freezer Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- Vaccine Storage
- Blood Bank Air & Core Temperature Recording
- Cable Length: 3m
- Cable Diameter: 1mm
- Cable Material: PTFE
- Temperature Range: -100°C to +100°C
- 75mm (L) x 6mm (D) Sheath
- 316 Stainless Steel Sheath
- IP67 Rated
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.