SL50-ACC01 Stainless Steel Enclosure
316 stainless steel enclosure that protects the SL50 series miniature data loggers in harsh environments or where there is likely to pressures in excess of 100mB. The SL50-ACC01 can be used with pressures up to 10 Bar or submerged in up to 100m water. Supplied complete with mounting ring.
Ideal for being used in applications such as monitoring the temperature when cooking pies and meat products, as well as food products and dog food. It can be used inside pressure cookers and dental autoclaves too.
- Operating Temperature Range : -50°C to +150°C
- Dimensions : Diameter 25.0mm, Height 18.5mm, widest part of the hex nut is 29.0mm.
- Weight : 40g excluding data logger
- Protection : Up to 10 Bar or 100m submersion. The enclosure should be tightened using two spanners before use.
- Response Time In Water : 63% Step Change: 73 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 142 Seconds
- Response Time In Air : 63% Step Change: 373 Seconds, 10% to 90% Step Change: 717 Seconds
- O-Ring : Silicone (VMQ) FDA 70 ShA
- Silicone rubber contains methyl and vinyl groups attached to the main silicone chain. Silicone O-rings are characterised by excellent resistance to temperature extremes and thermal cycling. Silicone rubber compound does not impart odour or taste, which makes it suitable for many food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Please note, if the data logger used inside the SL50-ACC-01 enclosure has any moisutre visible, the o-ring should be replaced.
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.