SL151T - Robust Temperature Data Logger
The SL151T loggers are single channel, temperature data loggers that record the time, date and precise temperature for later retrieval and analysis. The data loggers are used in food, pharmaceutical , building management and other industries for temperature monitoring. Typical applications include food safety, where vulnerable or high value products are sensitive to incorrect environmental conditions, which in turn could cause irreparable damage to goods that might not be obvious on receipt. The data logger is sealed in a crevice free and robust plastic tag with no 'bug traps' connections or entries of any kind. The tag can be conveniently located in a packing case, on a pallet or attached directly to the product. This data logger series is particularly suited for cold chain applications to meet EN12830 for the monitoring of transport, storage and distribution of chilled food, frozen and deep-frozen food or quick frozen food and ice cream.
- Vaccine Transportation
- Blood Products In Transit
- NATO Part Numbers 6685-99-336-6884 and 6685-99-265-1375
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically four years at +20°C with a 10 minute sample rate
- Measuring Range : -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- Accuracy : SL151T: ±0.5°C, SL151T-A: ±0.2°C from -20°C to +25°C, ±0.5°C outside of this range
- Resolution : 0.07°C
- Sample Rate : 30 seconds to 24 hours
- Number of Readings Stored : 24,576
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Response Time : T63: 3m 21s (in liquid), T90: 6m 55s (in liquid), T63: 6m 30s (in air)
- Waterproofing : IP68 - Fully submersible at a depth on up to 1m
- Start Options : Immediate ,
- Or, any combination of the following:
- Above or below a specific temperature
- Magnetic swipe
- Specific date and time
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Manifest Data : 450 Free type characters
- Memory Usage : Stop logging when full
- Weight : Approximately 50g
- Material : Food Grade ABS
- Dimensions : 117mm (Long) x 57mm (wide) x 10mm (high)
- Warranty : 4 Years - Unconditional
- NATO Stock Number : Individual Data Logger: 6685-99-336-6884, Starter Kit: 6685-99-265-1375
- Approvals : EN 12830:2018
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The SL151T has a user manifest containing all the details of the application. This could be the name of the area being monitored, the vehicle registration number, the batch number or just a description of the application.The user manifest, together with alarm thresholds, are simply downloaded to the data logger by a wireless interface. The same reader retrieves the stored readings which are transferred to a suitable PC or laptop where the flexible TempIT software displays all the information in an easy to read graph, showing clearly if the consignment has been subjected to alarm conditions. The readings are stored in a form that cannot subsequently be altered or manipulated whilst the data logger also records who has read the information thereby ensuring their integrity.
The SL151T incorporates a magnetic swipe start function. The data logger can be configured ready to log but left in a dormant state until a magnet is swiped down the side of the data logger.
There are two members of this data logger family. The SL151T is the standard data logger and is supplied without a calibration certificate.
The SL151T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate.
Cost effective starter kits are available containing either five SL151T or five SL151T-A data loggers, the inductive interface and TempIT-PRO software.
The latest version of the TempIT-Pro software now automatically calculates the mean kinetic temperature ( MKT ) over the whole logged period or smaller intervals if the zoom function is used.
Signatrol offer an unconditional warranty on the SL151T. So confident are we in the robustness of this product the we guarantee it for 12 months against failure, and we will replace any unit that does fail within this period - regardless of cause!
As testament to the robustness of this data logger, it is widely used by many military forces throughout the world and have NATO part numbers:
SL151T - NATO Stock Number: 6685-99-336-6884 (Single SL151T temperature data logger)
SL151T-KIT-USB-5 - NATO Stock Number: 6685-99-265-1375 (Kit of five SL151T temperature data loggers, USB inductive interface and TempIT-PRO software)