SL54TH / SL54TH-A Miniature Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
The SL54TH is our lowest cost miniature temperature and relative humidity data logger. It is self contained and self powered with the ability to record up to 8,000 data points. The SL54TH can operate in a temperature range of -20°C to +85°C and up to 100% RH with an accuracy of ±0.5°C and ±5% relative humidity.
The SL54TH-A has an improved relative humidity accuracy of ±2% and is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate.
Starter kits are available with either two or five SL54TH or SL54TH-A temperature data loggers, USB interface cable and the TempIT-PRO software.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Facilities Management
- Humidity Sensitive Goods In Transit
- Pharmaceutical Storage
- ETO Sterilisation
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically two years at +30°C with a 10 minute sample rate, See detailed battery life calculator for more information
- Measuring Range : -20°C to +85°C (-4°F to +185°F), 0 to 100%RH (0 to 90% continuous, 90% to 100% for short periods)
- Memory: 2,048 temperature and 2,048 humidity readings can be stored.
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Resolution : 0.5°C in low resolution mode, 0.07°C in high resolution mode, 0.04%RH
- Sample Rate : 2 seconds to 24 hours, 2 seconds to 1 minute in 5 second steps, 1 minute to 1 hour in 1 minute steps, 1 hour to 24 hours in 1 hour steps
- Waterproofing : Due to the vent required to allow humidity measurement, this device is not considered waterproof and care should be taken to avoid moisture ingress. See environmental considerations below.
- Delayed Start : Yes, you can specify a time and date to start logging up to 1 year in advance with one minute resolution
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Weight: Approximately 3g
- Dimensions : 17mm diameter x 6mm high
- Warranty : 1 Year
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The SL54TH and SL54TH-A are miniature temperature and relative humidity (RH) data loggers (about the same size as a watch battery) which enables them to be inserted into small items and packages. We provide a full range of temperature and humidity data logger accessories including waterproof enclosures which can be found here.
The SL50 Button Reader interfaces to the USB port of a PC and is compatible with the user friendly, TempIT-LITE operating software which enables the logger to be set up and the data read and displayed in graphical format. Data can be stored and retrieved at a later time. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-PRO which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, email graphs and automated MKT Calculations etc. The TempIT software also automatically calculates dew point from the measured temperature and relative humidity readings.
Starter kits are available with either two or five miniature data loggers, the USB interface lead and the TEMPIT-PRO software:
The memory can hold up to 8,000 readings and can be cleared at the start of each data logging session, allowing the data logger to be reused over and over. The memory can be set to stop logging when full so you don't lose those important first readings or wrap when full, throwing away the oldest readings once the memory is full and still storing new readings, to provide a rolling window.
The SL54TH and SL54TH-A can calculate dew point and absolute humidity.
The USB Interface lead and software are not included as standard with this temperature & humidity (RH) data logger but you can find a full list of button data logger accessories here.