SPYDAQ-1008-P Wireless Fridge / Freezer / Oven Sensor
- Fridge & Freezer Monitoring
- Oven Temperature Monitoring
- Power : Internal Lithium Primary cell. 3.7V AA Size
- Battery Life : 6 yrs life minimum @ 10 min transmission rate
- Measuring Range
- -30°C to +75°C (-22°F to +167°F) for the internal temperature and electronics ambient temperature
- -40°C to +200°C (-40°F to +392°F) for the external sensor
- Accuracy -
- ±0.5°C from 0°C to +50°C.
- ±1°C outside of this range for the internal sensor
- ±0.3°C ±0.35% of reading for the external sensor
- Transmission Rate : Selectable: 20 secs, 1 min, 10 min or 30 min (Recommended 10 minutes)
- Transmit Power : 10mW
- Transmission Range : Typically 400m line of sight.
- Transmission Frequency : 433MHz
- Outdoor Use : Yes - IP65 Rated
- Material : ABS
- Enclosure: 108mm Diameter x 60mm Deep.
- External Sensor: 50mm Long x 6mm Diameter supplied with 1.5m flying lead. Flying lead only 1mm thick.
- Antenna: 172mm Long
- Warranty : 3 Years
- Approvals / Standards : EN 12830
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
SPYDAQ-1008-P Wireless Fridge / Freezer / Oven SpYdaq Sensor
Wireless transmitter with an internal temperature sensor to measure ambient temperature and a flying lead temperature with 1.5m cable. The flying lead cable is only 1mm thick so is ideal for passing through the door seal on fridges, freezers or ovens. The flying lead is rated for temperatures from -40°C to +200°C.
The enclosure is IP65 rated and an IP65 rated gland is included. The transmitter is battery powered for up to six years.