tempmate-M1 Multi-use USB Temperature Data Logger
tempmate-M1 battery powered USB data loggers are specially designed, but not limited to, for temperature monitoring during cold chain logistics.
- Fridge & Freezer Monitoring
- Vaccine Storage
- Temperature Sensitive Goods In Transit
- Environmental Monitoring
- Facilities Management
- Pharmaceutical Goods In Transit
- Recording Option : Multi Use
- Shelf Life : 24 months from production. Minimum 18 months on delivery. Please contact us if longer shelf life is required.User replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Waterproof : Yes, IP68
- Measuring Range : -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Accuracy : ±0.5°C (at –20 °C to + 40 °C)
- Resolution : 0.1°C
- Sample Rate : 10 seconds up to 24 hours
- Number of Readings Stored : 32,000
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Memory Mode : Stop When Full or Wrap When Full (First in, First out) Rolling Window
- Warranty : 12 Months (Excluding Battery)
- Alarm Type : Single Event / Cumulative Alarm.
- Weight : 25g
- Dimensions : 79mm (L) x 33mm (W) x 14mm (H)
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The tempmate-M1 can be instantly used to measure and record your temperature sensitive consignments. The PDF report created contains detailed information in graphical and tabular formats. THe tempamte-M1 is powered by a user replaceable CR2032 battery.
With the optional free available tempbase software, you can ensure individual logger configuration and detailed data analysis or data management is also possible. In addition, the tempmate-M1 is exempt from IATAs Dangerous Goods Regulations and is therefore, a perfect solution for use in air freight logistics.
GDP and BS EN 12830 Compliant.
Although software is not always required, the tempbase sofware, used for configuration and data analysis can be downloaded from here: Download tempbase software
There is the option of an external sensor probe or wall bracket (images below), at an extra cost. The tempmate-M1 is available ex-stock and can be dispatched the same working day if the order is received by 12 noon.