TempIT-Dongle USB Key Version of TempIT PRO
Unlock the full potential of TempIT. The PRO version enables the following extra features:
- Measurements can be displayed in a table.
- Automatic Calculation of MKT (Mean Kinetic Temperature) display on screen and printout.
- Export all measurements to CSV (Comma Separated Values) for spreadsheet import.
- F0, A0 and PU algorithm for Sterlilization process validation. (Customer selectable Z and Min Temperature)
- Graph annotations can be added. Up to 2 annotations per trace
- Graph Measurements T1 and T2.
- Horizontal Lines (2 per X axis), which can be automatically be preloaded to all graphs.
- Export Graph image as BMP, JPG, META or to clipboard.
- Reader Log information enabled.
- Overlaying graphs
- Time above Temperature test.
- Enhanced PDF output becomes multi-paged document, includes tabulated data-log
This version of TempIT will install as the LITE version but will enable all of the PRO functions when the USB key is inserted into the computer:
- Configuration & Analysis Software For SL50 Series, SL151T Data Loggers & SL7104 With USB Key To Unlock The PRO Functions
Support Operating Systems:
Windows 7 (32 & 64bit) Service Pack 1
Windows 8 (32 & 64bit)
Windows 10 (32 & 64bit)
Processor Speed: 1GHz or Faster Machine
RAM: 1GB or more
Hard Disk Space: 100MB minimum free space.
1 Free USB Port.
Please note, older versions are available to support the following operating system:
Please contact the sales office if you wish to purchase these version.
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
PRO functions include:
- Export to spreadsheet function in CSV format
- View data in a tabular format
- Multi-trace graphing
- Automatic calculation of mean kinetic temperature (MKT)
- Automatic Calculation of A0, F0 and Pasteurisation Units (PU's)
- Add comments to graphs
- Carry out 'time above' temperature / value test
Whilst the data logger is very important for capturing the readings, perhaps the most important element of the data logging system is the software and how the data are presented.
TempIT is our flagship graphical and analysis software. TempIT is used to configure the majority of our data logging products. This is ideal as you may start data logging using the low cost button data loggers but wish to upgrade at a later date. This is all possible without having to learn another software package.
TempIT provides a very simple to use, user friendly interface for configuring the data logger and a clear graphical interface for presenting the data.
TempIT is available in various forms:
- TempIT-LITE (Free of Charge)
TempIT is supplied FREE OF CHARGE with compatible data loggers and allows the full configuration of the data logger. The ability to download the stored readings, save the readings and produce a graph that can be printed or saved as a PDF file.
TempIT-PRO offers all the functionality of TempIT but with added features like overlaying multiple graphs, viewing the data in a tabular format, adding comments to the graphs, using the built in calculations like MKT, F0, A0 and PU's. You can also export the data in a CSV format for importing into a spreadsheet. The PDF print created by the PRO version of TempIT also includes all the actual time and date stamped readings. All SL7000 series data logger are supplied with a single computer licence of TempIT-PRO
TempIT-USB is installed as the LITE version but is supplied with a USB key. When the software detects the key is present in the USB slot, all of the PRO functions are enabled. This allows you to install the free of charge lite version on as many computer you like but only have the PRO functions enabled when specific tasks need doing.
We also offer TempIT-Multi-10 which is a package containing 10 individual TempIT-PRO licences.
TempIT application can be set to the following languages: English, French, German, Dutch and Portuguese
Information on using TempIT-PRO as part of a FDA 21 CFR Part 11 system can be found here