Tempmate GS2 Single-use data logger for real-time measurement of temperature, humidity and light.
Thanks to GSM and cloud support, the real time tracking means you can check the status of your goods at any time. With the help of highly sensitive sensors the alarm messages are sent immediately. Regardless of whether you wish to monitor temperature, humidity or incidence of light. Global GSM connectivity means that tracking and monitoring is possible in real time. You can check the status of your goods comfortably and reliably from any location with the help of tempmate cloud.
Three models are available:
- Temperature & Light Measurement
- Temperature, Humidity & Light Measurement
- External Temperature for measuring from -200°C to +100°C
Each model is also available with either Lithium batteries or NI-MH batteries, the NI-MH variants do not need to be declared if they are being used to monitor shipments on commercial aircraft.
The tempmate-GS2 data loggers can be started and stopped up to three times but total logging period cannot exceed 120 days.
- Monitoring of temperature sensitive goods in realtime
- Instrument Temperature Range -30°C to +70°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3°C (tempmate-GS2-T Variants)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3% (tempmate-GS2-TH Variants)
- tempmate-GS2-TE temperature range: -200°C to +100°C
- Memory: 24,200 Readings. Maximum logging period is 120 days
- Log Interval: 1 minute to 60 minutes (10 minute default)
- Validation Certificate downloadable from the Cloud
- Start / Stop: Yes, up to three times but total logging period is 120 days.
- Start Mode: Button Press
- Stop Mode: Button Press, USB or Cloud
- Connectivity: LTE 4G Cat 1 with 2G fallback
- Case Material: Polycarbonate
- IP Rating: IP65
- Weight: 130g (LithiumVariants) & 175g (NI-MH Variants)
- Dimensions: 103mm x 64mm x 23mm
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Thanks to GSM and cloud support, the real time tracking means you can check the status of your goods at any time.
With the help of highly sensitive sensors the alarm messages are sent immediately.
Regardless of whether you wish to monitor temperature, humidity or incidence of light. Global GSM connectivity means that tracking and monitoring is possible in real time.
You can check the status of your goods comfortably and reliably from any location with the help of tempmate cloud.
It has a predictive alert with the help of intelligent settings of several alarm limit values, negative trends can be detected and eliminated in time before it is too late.
The built-in SIM card provides with worldwide GSM connectivity, which is completely flexible, without a contract term and, moreover, data volume is included. Continuous live monitoring is guaranteed. With Tempmate-GS2 you can monitor your goods in real time directly after dispatch till the delivery and simultaneously to have a record of all relevant measurment data. This ensures that temperature and humidity limit values are observed. In case of light (e.g. if a package is opened) will occur they will be also recorded and alarms will be sent in real time. Since the location is also traced via GSM, the actions can be taken on time.
Devices can be conveniently configured, managed and monitored in real time with the help of tempmate cloud. If preconfigured parameters do not meet your requirements, they can be adjusted with just a few clicks in the tempmate cloud.
A “carefree” all-in-one solution without hidden additional costs: hardware, Cloud access, SIM chip (worldwide coverage) and data package are all included in the price. With the help of various sensors and the high quality of components, the logger can not only measure the ambient variables with a high degree of accuracy but it also sends a notification if a package was opened, for example. You can rely on the device and be sure that your goods will be delivered in a perfect condition.