tempmate-S2-T Single Use USB Temperature Data Logger
The tempmate-S2 is now here! It is still small, light, waterproof, in a food safe hard plastic case and now with liquid crystal display. Features include:
- Accuracy +/-0.3°C.
- Long run time, 180 days (depending on sample rate).
- Massive data capacity of 32,000 measurements.
- Calibration validation certificate is stored on the data logger and can be downloaded when needed.
- Made from recycled plastics.
- Data can be uploaded to the tempmate cloud and can be accessed and downloaded from anywhere in the world.
- The tempmate-S2-T can be customised to your requirements within 48 hours.
- Cold Chain
- Clinical Trials
- Temperature Sensitive Goods In Transit
- Log Duration: 180 Days
- Recording Option: Single Use
- Shelf Life: 24 months from production. Minimum 18 months on delivery. Please contact us if longer shelf life is required
- Waterproof: Yes, IP65
- Measuring Range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Sample Rate: 10 minutes standard (others available on request)
- Number of Readings Stored: 32,000
- Reusable When Memory Full: No
- Alarm Type: Single Event / Cumulative Alarm. Alarm setpoints specified at the time of order if required. If alarm setpoints are not specified, no alarms will be generated.
- Weight: 30g
- Dimensions: 93mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Response Time: T90: 3 minutes in air
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
The tempmate-S2-T single use USB temperature data logger is ideal for monitoring the temperature of cold supply chain shipments that are in transit. Recordings are started by pressing the start button. The data logger is then placed inside the carton and despatched. At the receiving end, the temperature data logger is taken from the package and removed from the protective wrapper. It is placed into the USB slot on a computer and the PDF file is available as if it was on a memory stick. No interface cables or software are required. Compliant to BS EN 12830.
Labelling per IATA's dangerous goods regulations is not required for tempmate-S2-T temperature data loggers.
tempmate-S2-T single use USB temperature data loggers are available ex-stock and can be dispatched the same working day if the order is received by 12 noon.