SL51T / SL51T-A Miniature Temperature Data Logger (-40°C to +85°C with ±1.0°C Accuracy)
LOW COST miniature temperature data logger that measures from -40°C to +85°C with an accuracy of ±1.0°C.
The SL52T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate.
Starter kits are available with either two or five SL51T or two or five SL51T-A temperature data loggers, USB interface cable and the TempIT-PRO software.
- Fridge & Freezer Monitoring
- Goods In Transit
- Environmental Monitoring
- Facilities Management
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically eight years at +30°C with a 10 minute sample rate, See detailed battery life calculator
- Measuring Range : -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Accuracy : ±1.0°C from -30°C to +70°C, ±1.3°C outside of this range
- Resolution : 0.5°C
- Sample Rate : 1 minute to 255 minutes in one minute steps
- Number of Readings Stored : 2048
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Time to Download a Full Data Logger : Approximately 9 seconds
- Weight : Approximately 3g
- Response Time : 63% step change - 90 seconds in circulating air, 10% to 90% step change - 180 seconds in circulating air
- Waterproofing : IP55 - Protected against ingress of dust and protected against low-pressure jets of water',Please see waterproof enclosures if the product is to be submerged in liquid
- Delayed Start : Yes, you can specify a time and date to start logging up to 45 days in advance with one minute resolution
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions : 17mm diameter x 6mm high
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Approvals / Standards : EN 12830
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Starter kits are available with either TWO or FIVE temperature data loggers, the USB Interface and the TempIT-PRO software. A full range of accessories can be found here.
The SL51T is a self contained, multiple use, miniature temperature data logger with the ability to record up to 2,000 temperatures over the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C with an accuracy of ±1.0°C. The SL51T-A is supplied with a UKAS Traceable calibration certificate. If you require a better level of accuracy, the SL52T-A is available with ±0.15°C accuracy.
Being only 17mm in diameter and 6mm thick, the SL51T is an incredibly small temperature data logger. It is about the same size as a watch battery, which enables it to be inserted into small items and packages.
The memory can hold up to 8,000 readings and can be cleared at the start of each data logging session, allowing the data logger to be reused over and over.
The SL50-INTERFACE-USB interface lead is required to connect to the USB port of the computer and is compatible with the user friendly, and free of charge, TempIT-Lite operating software. This enables the miniature temperature data logger to be set up and the readings downloaded from the data logger and displayed in a graphical format. Data can also be saved and retrieved at a later time. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-Pro which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, graph annotations, and automated MKT, F0, A0 and PU calculations.
The USB Interface lead and software are not included with this temperature data logger but you can find details of these and other related items below.