SL52T / SL52T-A Miniature Temperature data logger (-40°C to +85°C with up to ±0.12°C Accuracy)
The SL52T is a self contained, multiple use, miniature temperature data logger with the ability to record up to 8,000 temperatures over the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C with an accuracy of ±0.5°C.
The SL52T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate and an improved accuracy of ±0.15°C over the range -20°C to +25°C.
Calibration tolerances up to ±0.12°C are available up on request.
Starter kits are available with either two or five SL52T or SL52T-A temperature data loggers, USB interface cable and the TempIT-PRO software.
The SL52T is ideal for use when sample rates faster than 5 minutes are required. For applications where sample rates of 5 minutes or longer are required, consider using the SL56T / SL56T-A
- Fridge & Freezer Monitoring
- Facilities Management
- Laundry Washing Validation
- Food Distribution & Storage
- Pharmaceutical Distribution & Storage
- Milk & Dairy Production
- Cold Chain
- Contact Lens Manufacture
- Clinical Trials
- Thermobrite Validation
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically five years at +22°C with a 10 minute sample rate, See detailed battery life calculator
- Battery Type: Panasonic BR1225 (non replaceable / non rechargeable)
- Measuring Range: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Accuracy : SL52T: ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C, ±1.0°C outside of this range
- Accuracy : SL52T-A: ±0.1°C ±0.1% of calibrated span
- Default calibration points -25°C, +4°C & +40°C. Providing ±0.165°C accuracy. Other calibration points available on request
- Resolution: 0.5°C in low resolution mode, 0.07°C in high resolution mode
- Sample Rate: 2 seconds to 24 hours, 2 seconds to 1 minute in 5 second steps, 1 minute to 1 hour in 1 minute steps, 1 hour to 24 hours in 1 hour steps
- Number of Readings Stored : 8192 in low resolution mode, 4096 in high resolution mode
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Time to Download a Full Data Logger : Approximately 28 seconds
- Weight : 3g
- Response Time : 63% step change - 90 seconds in circulating air, 10% to 90% step change - 180 seconds in circulating air
- Waterproofing : IP55 - Protected against ingress of dust and protected against low-pressure jets of water. Please see waterproof enclosures if the product is to be submerged in liquid
- Delayed Start : Yes, you can specify a time and date to start logging up to 1 year in advance with one minute resolution
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions : 17mm diameter x 6mm high
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Approvals / Standards : EN 12830:2018
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Being only 17mm in diameter and 6mm thick, the SL52T is an incredibly small temperature data logger. It is about the same size as a watch battery, which enables it to be inserted into small items and packages.
The memory can hold up to 8,000 readings and can be cleared at the start of each data logging session, allowing the data logger to be reused over and over. The memory can be set to stop logging when full so you don't lose those important first readings or wrap when full, throwing away the oldest readings once the memory is full and still storing new readings, to provide a rolling window.
The SL50-INTERFACE-USB interface lead is required to connect to the USB port of the computer and is compatible with the user friendly, and free of charge, TempIT-Lite operating software. This enables the logger to be set up and the readings downloaded from the data logger and displayed in a graphical format. Data can also be saved and retrieved at a later time. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-Pro which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, graph annotations, and automated MKT, F0, A0 and PU calculations.
The USB Interface lead and software are not included with this miniature temperature data logger, unless your purchase the starter kit, but you can find details of these and other related items below.