SL53T / SL53T-A Miniature Temperature data logger (0°C to +125°C with up to ±0.12°C Accuracy)
The SL53T is a self contained, multiple use, miniature temperature data logger with the ability to record up to 8,000 temperatures over the temperature range of 0°C to +125°C with an accuracy of ±0.5°C.
The SL53T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate and an improved accuracy of ±0.15°C over the range +80°C to +121°C.
Calibration tolerances up to ±0.12°C are available up on request.
Starter kits are available with either two or five SL53T or two or five SL53T-A temperature data loggers, USB interface cable and the TempIT-PRO software.
- Food Processing
- RABC Verification
- HTM 01-04 / BS EN 14065 Applications
- F0 Calcualtions
- Cook and Chill
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life :Typically five years at +30°C with a 10 minute sample rate, See detailed battery life calculator for more information
- Measuring Range : 0°C to +125°C (-32°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy : SL53T:
- C from +20°C to +75°C
- ±1.0°C from 0°C to +20°C and +75°C to +115°C
- ±1.5°C from +115°C to +125°C
- ±0.1°C ±0.1% of calibrated span
- Default calibration points +80°C, +100°C & +120°C. Providing ±0.14°C accuracy.
- Other calibration points available on request
- Resolution : 0.5°C in low resolution mode, 0.07°C in high resolution mode
- Sample Rate : 2 seconds to 24 hours, 2 seconds to 1 minute in 5 second steps, 1 minute to 1 hour in 1 minute steps,1 hour to 24 hours in 1 hour steps
- Number of Readings Stored : 8192 in low resolution mode 4096 in high resolution mode
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Response Time : 63% step change - 90 seconds in circulating air, 10% to 90% step change - 180 seconds in circulating air
- Waterproofing : IP55 - Protected against ingress of dust and protected against low-pressure jets of water', Please see waterproof enclosures if the product is to be submerged in liquid
- Delayed Start : Yes, you can specify a time and date to start logging up to 1 year in advance with one minute resolution
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Weight: Approximately 3g
- Dimensions : 17mm diameter x 6mm high
- Warranty : 1 Year
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Starter kits are available with either TWO or FIVE temperature data loggers, the USB Interface and the TempIT-PRO software:
The SL53T is a self contained, multiple use, miniature temperature data logger with the ability to record up to 8,000 temperatures over the temperature range of 0°C to +125°C with an accuracy of ±0.5°C.The SL53T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate and has an improved accuracy of ±0.14°C over the temperature of +80°C to +120°C.
Being only 17mm in diameter and 6mm thick, the SL53T is a miniature temperature data logger. It is about the same size as a watch battery, which enables it to be inserted into small items and packages.
The memory can hold up to 8,000 readings and can be cleared at the start of each data logging session, allowing the data logger to be reused over and over. The memory can be set to stop logging when full so you don't lose those important first readings or wrap when full, throwing away the oldest readings once the memory is full and still storing new readings, to provide a rolling window.
The SL50-INTERFACE-USB interface lead is required to connect to the USB port of the computer and is compatible with the user friendly, and free of charge, TempIT-LITE operating software. This enables the temperature data logger to be set up and the readings downloaded from the miniature data logger and displayed in a graphical format. Data can also be saved and retrieved at a later time if needed. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-PRO which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, graph annotations, and automated MKT, F0, A0 and PU calculations.
When used in conjunction with the SL50-ACC03 enclosure, the SL53T-A can be used as part of the verification process in RABC, Risk Analysis & Biocontamination Control in laundries, HTM 01-04 and BS EN 14065 applications.
The USB Interface lead and software are not included with this temperature data logger but you can find details of these and other related items below.