SL55T-A Miniature Temperature data logger (+15°C to +140°C with ±0.2°C Accuracy)
The SL55T-A is a miniature temperature data logger that measures from +15°C to +140°C with a maximum accuracy of ±0.2°C.
Each SL55T-A is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate.
Starter kits are available with either two or five SL55T-A temperature data loggers, USB interface cable and the TempIT-PRO software.
- Dental Autoclave Verification
- Food Processing
- Heating & Ventilation
- Power : Internal Battery
- Battery Life : Typically 150 hours accumulative or 150 cycles in excess of +85°C. See detailed battery life calculator
- Measuring Range: +15°C to +140°C (59°F to +284°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C from +110°C to +140°C, ±0.5°C from +80°C to +110°C, ±1.0°C from +15°C to +80°C
- Calibration certificates included with the device use calibration points of +110°C, +121°C and +135°C. Other calibration points are available on request.
- Resolution : 0.5°C in low resolution mode, 0.07°C in high resolution mode
- Sample Rate : 1 second to 24 hours, 1 second to 1 minute in 5 second steps, 1 minute to 1 hour in 1 minute steps, 1 hour to 24 hours in 1 hour steps
- Number of Readings Stored : 8192 in low resolution mode, 4096 in high resolution mode
- Reusable When Memory Full : Yes
- Response Time : 63% step change - 90 seconds in circulating air, 10% to 90% step change - 180 seconds in circulating air
- Waterproofing : IP55 - Protected against ingress of dust and protected against low-pressure jets of water. Please see waterproof enclosures if the product is to be submerged in liquid
- Software Alarms : Yes, high and low alarms can be specified in the software
- Intrinsic Safety : Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus, approval under Entity Concept for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Locations
- Material : 305 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions : 17mm diameter x 6mm high
- Warranty : 1 Year
To view the full specification please download the datasheet below.
Starter kits are also available with either two or five miniature temperature data loggers, including individual calibration certificates (not shown), the USB interface lead and the TEMPIT-PRO software:
The SL55T-A is a self contained, miniature temperature data logger with the ability to record up to 8,000 temperature points over the range +15°C to +140°C with an accuracy of ±0.2°C from +110°C to +140°C ideal for autoclave verification and extreme heat ovens. The button data loggers themselves are very small (about the same size as a watch battery) which enable them to be inserted into small items and packages.
The memory can hold up to 8,000 readings and can be cleared at the start of each data logging session, allowing the data logger to be reused over and over. The memory can be set to stop logging when full so you don't lose those important first readings or wrap when full, throwing away the oldest readings once the memory is full and still storing new readings, to provide a rolling window.
When used with the SL50-ACC10 protective enclosure, they provide a convenient tool for autoclave verification and where they are exposed to extreme heat levels:
The SL50-INTERFACE-USB cable interfaces to the USB port of a PC and is totally compatible with the user friendly, FREE OF CHARGE, TempIT-LITE operating software which enables the logger to be set up and the data read and displayed in graphical format. Data can be stored and retrieved at a later time. The software can be up-graded to TempIT-Pro which provides various additional features such as data table view, export data to spreadsheet, email graphs, and automated MKT, F0, A0 and PU calculations etc.
Please note: If ordering online, there will be a slight delay in despatching the temperature data loggers due to the calibration procedure, typically 2-3 working days.
Each SL55T-A temperature data logger is supplied with a UKAS 17025 traceable calibration certificate, full UKAS accredited calibration certificates are available as a chargeable option. Calibration is carried out at +110°C, +121°C and +135°C. If non-standard calibration points are required or if you require a fully UKAS accredited calibration certificate, please contact us on 01684 218531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The USB Interface lead and software are not included with this temperature data logger but you can find details of these and other related items below.